Integrate Flxpoint with Netsuite
Last updated on January 16th, 2024 at 05:25 pm
As your business grows, so does your tech stack. That’s why it’s essential to implement software that seamlessly integrates with your existing solutions.
Flxpoint’s latest integration is with Netsuite.
Netsuite is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system used for managing critical business processes such as managing inventory, overseeing financials, hosting ecommerce stores, and maintaining customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
This integration enables users to gain insight into their business in Netsuite while utilizing Flxpoint’s powerful ecommerce automation features.
Connect these two systems and leverage your dropship supplier and internal fulfillment connections so that Flxpoint becomes your product data, inventory, and fulfillment link.
Another use case is utilizing our easy “no-code” integration builder to connect your fulfillment sources and sales channels to Flxpoint. Then integrate Flxpoint to your Netsuite account to avoid costly custom development work.
The Flxpoint/Netsuite integration will help:
- Consolidate your ecommerce data and fulfillment operations into your central CRM
- Automatically create order and fulfillment records in NetSuite to accurately decrement inventory levels to prevent stock-outs
- Automatically send necessary financial details to NetSuite to ensure trustworthy financial reconciliation
There is an endless amount of value that businesses can gain from our Flxpoint to Netsuite integration!
Flxpoint’s Netsuite integration supports the following functions:
- Link Products: links Flxpoint listings to Netsuite products
- Get Orders: retrieves new sales orders from Netsuite
- Sync Orders: pushes latest shipments and tracking information from Flxpoint to Netsuite
- Send Orders: creates sales orders and purchase orders in NetSuite (if importing orders to Flxpoint directly from your sales channels)
- Get Shipments: retrieves fufilment/tracking data if using Netsuite as a WMS
To stay updated on the latest articles, webinars, podcasts and feature releases, subscribe today!